Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Pageant?


This past week has been the busiest week of my whole mission. PAGEANT PAGEANT PAGEANT!! Another year has gone by and Pageant is here already. The Hill Cumorah Pageant is about the Book of Mormon. It is what we missionaries look forward to during the summer. And pretty much every other mormon on the earth. Thousands of people come through the Historical Sites here every single day, and they are from all over the world. It is so fun to stand in front of hundreds of people and share my testimony of Jesus Christ's Gospel. A lot of running around, tripping over my skirts/dresses, lots of talking, asking "where are you from?", going to bed at midnight, lots of dumb jokes. What's not to love right? And then the best part I get to end my day with 9,000 people watching the biggest outdoor theatrical event in all of North America. So yeah I think you need to check this website out...
HillCumorahPageant
and PS the best thing about it is that it's all free! parking and the show!

No comments: